Welcome to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department
Crash Report Database
Crash reports are available 24-48 hours after the crash occurs.
IF THE REPORTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE UNAVAILABLE,
PLEASE CALL THE RECORDS SECTION AT
To locate a report you can search using any of these criteria:
- If you have the Report Number, enter it alone without any dashes between the numbers and leave the remaining fields blank.
- REPORT NUMBER, Enter the 14-digit crash report number
- DATE, Enter the date the crash occurred using this format: MM/DD/YY
- DRIVER:, Enter the Driver's last name. You can also enter the person's first name to narrow your search.
- LOCATION, Enter the street name, if you are looking for a report that occurred at an intersection, enter one street name. Note: Location searches are not available for reports prior to 1 June 2007
PLEASE NOTE: Last Report Upload: March 30, 2017, 10:40 am
Reports are presented in PDF format.
To download Adobe Acrobat click: HERE
The fee for a report obtained online is $5.00, payable by credit card.
To obtain a free copy of the report, you may visit:
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Headquarters-601 East Trade Street
West Service Area- 4150 Wilkinson Boulevard
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Division Office
Go back to: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department